Audio Technica Magnetic Cartridge with Conical Diamond Stylus.
Part No. AT3482P, AT3482PB.
Can't find a suitable stylus? Why not replace the whole cartridge?
The AT3482P cartridge is Audio-Technica's most versatile entry-level cartridge for P-mount / T4P turntables. It features many of the same features found in the more expensive Audio-Technica cartridges. Retail packaged. Made in Japan.
- Frequency Response: (Hz): 20-20,000
- Channel Separation: 24/15 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: (grams): 1.0-1.5
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance (ohms): 47,000
- Output: 5.0 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: (dB): 1.5
- Stylus Shape: 0.7 mil conical
- Cantilever: Carbon fiber
- Mount: P-mount (T4P)
- Replacement styli - Stanfield D1177 or D1117E (elliptical).
- Type: Moving magnet
We have been supplying appliance parts to the trade and retail for over 25 years. Buy with confidence.