Speed Queen Commercial Washing Machine Dual Inlet Valve with 14mm Outlet - Part # 203928
Samsung, LG, Pacific Gorenje, Hoover 10mm Straight Dual Inlet Valve - Part # DC62-00024MNG
LG WD-1236TD, WD-8013F, WD-8074FHB Front Loader Door Hinge - Part # 4774ER2001B
Genuine Early Bosch Front Loader Door Interlock Switch - Part # 182154, 00182154
Bosch, Siemens Front Loading Washer Inner Door Moulding - Part # 11035685
Ariston, Hotpoint, Indesit Front Loader Door Interlock Switch - Part # C00085194, A085194
4way Inlet Valve suits LG WD1410SBW, WD1411SBW Front Load Washer - Part # 5221ER1002F
Samsung Front Loader Detergent Drawer Rinse Insert Tray - Part # DC67-00452A
Samsung Front Loader Detergent Drawer Housing with Dual Inlet Valve - Part # DC97-16005C
Fisher & Paykel Compatible Washing Machine Bowl Suspension Strut Kit - Part # FP424495PNG
Universal Unilux Washer - Dryer Stacking Kit with Slideout Shelf - Part # ULX102
Electrolux Front Load Washer Dryer Compatible Drain Pump Motor Body - Part No. UNI091ASP
Simpson Esprit, Encore, SWT series, Hoover 500M Washer Compatible Agitator Lint Filter # SPG604
Common Problems That Require Washing Machine Spare Parts
There are many reasons why your washing machine may not be working. Some of these have easy fixes, while others require a professional. You can often troubleshoot the problem yourself, but if your washing machine has the following issues, it may mean you will need to replace the parts.
- Too much water: One of the most common problems is the water not draining properly. Your cycle may run smoothly until it’s time to drain the water, then it may stop mid-cycle or make loud draining noises. In most cases, this indicates that the hose or the filter are blocked. Washing machine hoses can become clogged with debris over time, and they’ll need to be disconnected and emptied if this problem persists. Washing machine filters also require cleaning out every few months. If these parts need to be replaced, Allfix Electrical can source them and fix your appliance affordably.
- Too little water: Apart from too much water, another problem is little or no water. If your washing machine does not fill up with water normally, this could simply indicate a blocked or kinked hose. If readjusting the hose does not fix the problem, you may need to replace the inlet valve. Washing machine inlet valves connect the two hoses and control the flow of cold and hot water. When they no longer function correctly, the machine may not fill at all or only partially. This valve will need to be replaced to restore the machine’s correct water intake.
- Seal or no seal: Washing machines are designed with very tight door seals to ensure they don’t leak any water. When washing machine seals are damaged, we recommend that you not use the machine but rather have the part replaced. Leaving the issue unattended may lead to further problems. Get in touch with us to find the component required for your particular machine.
Why Come To Us When You Need Washing Machine Pumps?
We don’t recommend you fix your machine yourself if you don’t have experience handling high-voltage electricity. It is best to call a professional electrician. But why us? Here are some reasons that our name should be the first on your mind when your washing machine needs fixing:
- Experience: With over 40 years in the industry, you can be confident that we know exactly what to do when it comes to appliances. Our team knows where to source washing machine parts, so you don’t need to worry about anything. Whether your machine is old or new, a top-loader or front loader, contact Allfix Electrical to get your washer up and running.
- Efficiency: Having much experience means we can find parts quickly and efficiently. Our handling time for all orders is around one to five business days, depending on our stock. Our team is available during regular business hours to take requests and advise on any issues you may have. We strive to fix your appliances as soon as possible, as we know the inconvenience of broken appliances.
- Affordable: Having much experience in the field, we source high-quality and affordable parts. At Allfix Electrical, we ensure that the parts you receive are in good condition and cost-effective. Get in touch with us for competitive pricing on all your appliance needs.
About Allfix Electrical
Allfix Electrical is a trusted electrical repair and sales business with over 40 years in the industry. In our experience, quick supply is most important for a customer. We are based in Victoria, but we deliver to a wider area. Alongside repairs of major and minor appliances, we also stock machine parts crucial in fixing your appliance.
Allfix Electrical can be reached via email, Facebook Messenger, or Shopify Chat. Get in touch with us now to solve your appliance problems.