Dyson 21.6V 4000mAH V8 Series Vacuum Compatible Battery Pack - Part # DCV8
Electrolux, Volta, Vax Compatible 32mm Long Plastic Crevice Tool - Part # CTP032L
Zelmer Solaris, Solaris Twix Complete Vacuum Hose - Part # 795068, 00795068
Bosch Unlimited 7 ProAnimal Cordless Vacuum Dust Container Filter - Part # 12040192
Panasonic MCE4000 Series Vacuum Cleaner Drive Belts (Set 2) - Part # PPP140, QUAPPP140OQ
Hoover TurboPower 2,3 Agitator Belts (Pkt 2) - Qualtex Part # PPP112, QUAPPP112OQ
Electrolux UltimateHome 900 Series Vacuum Performance Filter Kit - Part # ESKW4
Electrolux ErgoRapido Small Front Wheel & Axle Set (Pr) - Part # 987060013
Electrolux Hepa Filter for Pure i9 Robotic Vacuum Dust Container - Part # 4060001429
Dyson V10, V11 StickVac Compatible Blue Aluminium Vacuum Extension Pipe - Part # DYS051
Dyson V7, V8 StickVac Compatible Red Aluminium Vacuum Extension Pipe - Part # DYS052
Handy Small Pet Vacuum Brush suits Dyson V6, DC45, DC58/59, DC61/62 - Part # DYS050
Dyson 22.2V 2000mAH V6, DC58-62,DC72-74 Compatible Battery Pack - Part # DYS006
Dyson DC01 Vacuum Cleaner Compatible SubMicro Filter (Pkt 8) - Part # PFC340
Lamb Ametek Carbon Brushes for 145mm Tangential Vac Motors (Pr) - Part # MCB025
Electrolux ZB3501 Series Ergorpido 14.4Volt Li-Ion Battery Pack - Part # 4055503686
Electrolux ZB3515ST 18Volt ErgoRapido Li-Ion Battery Pack - Part # 4055503694
Vax Genuine Workman VCC-05, VCC-07 Hepa Filter - Part No. C5930, VXC5930
Electrolux Bacchus WQ71 Series Foam Filter (Pkt 2) - Part # 140159503014
Cleanstar Butler, Electrolux Z950, Z951 Cloth Re-Usable Vacuum Bag - Part # CB-BUTLER
The Trouble With Vacuum Cleaner Bags and Hoses
In a way, the bags cause the most trouble with vacuum cleaners. Or, if it is a bagless unit, the vacuum filters are the culprits. Yet it is impossible to use a vacuum cleaner without either of these two articles, so it is important to know that you can acquire bags and/or filters for many years, even if the manufacturer brings out replacement models.
- Primarily, the bag and the filters protect the electric motor and vacuum unit from being inundated with all the dust and hair that is sucked up. This is done by trapping the particles before it reaches the vacuum unit. However, as the particles are trapped, they also clog the filter and prevent airflow. This causes the electric motor to work harder to compensate for the reduced efficiency, thereby generating more heat, potentially leading to motor burnout.
- The bags and filters must be routinely replaced or cleaned. This is often neglected due to either not reading the manual or because you've given up after months of fruitless search for new vacuum cleaner filters. However, the risk for mechanical failures is substantial.
- Perhaps you've noticed that the tendency is always there to pull the vacuum cleaner along using its power cord and the nozzle hose and then give a firm tug if it gets stuck on something. This leads to twisted hoses and sheared cables, which must be replaced.
- Other minor parts that can terminate a vacuum cleaner includes the wheels, which always seem to break for absolutely no reason, right? The nozzles also wear out with time, especially if you vacuum many industrial-grade carpets in your building.
Keep Working With Our Vacuum Cleaner Parts
A quality vacuum cleaner, especially the industrial models, is not cheap, and if you're a cleaning business, it is often listed as an asset. Keeping such machines going in top form requires maintenance, which means repairs. Sourcing the right parts is often a tricky business. Fortunately, we are here to assist:
- We stock new parts that are sourced directly from the factory. We also sell clearly indicated second-hand parts that have been inspected and given a rudimentary test. Where possible, we will also advise on a suitable substitute part if the original is not available anymore.
- We have vacuum cleaner spare parts for most models of Hoover, Bosch, Electrolux, Dyson, Zelmer, Cleanstar, Volta and many others ever sold in Australia, as well as the necessary bags and filters. This makes Allfix Electrical the one place for both parts and consumables.
- We offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee on all parts. If the part has not been installed or used, you can return it for a full refund.
About Allfix Electrical
We have over 40 years of experience with major and minor appliances in Australia. Our workshop in Wodonga regularly performs troubleshooting on washers and other machines that have baffled the regular technicians. The workshop is also where we strip broken and unwanted appliances for their parts, thereby keeping them out of landfills through direct recycling. Our parts are bought with confidence by homeowners, shop owners, and repair technicians worldwide because they know we only sell quality parts for their vacuum cleaners, washing machines, ovens, and dishwashers and have kept them going for many years.
Contact us if you have a repair question or simply cannot find the right vacuum parts in our extensive catalogue of new and used parts.